United Value Benefits - Review in Insurance category from Brooklyn, New York
Yesterday they had a phony website set up.After I told this Fraud I was going to the police.
Their so called company has been taken down. Never existed. Now they packed up shop. Also with the phony 844 7163599.
Number that constantly repeats due to bad weather etc. no one picks up. When has anyone ever tried to call a 800 number to a Legit" place and heard a receding like that. Due to bad weather.
That they can't answer. Meanwhile according to this *** Chris he was not to far outside of ny. The weather was in the 50's yesterday.
U know.Due to bad weather".
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."